Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wear It Wednesday - Autumn Looks Under $200


Autumn is among us in Australia! I personally love the cooler months because the fashion in my opinion is so much better! I love knits, jeans, scarfs, leather jackets and ah im just a big Winter girl. I mean i need that Summer sun in my life, but playing with winter fashion is so much more fun. 


I have added my Autumn looks under $200. Nothing is better than dressing like a million bucks for a fraction of the cost. Below i have added my picks and ideas. If you see me walking down the street chances are i am in any of these outfits. 


autumn fashion ideas







autumn fashion




What do you think? Knits over T-Shirts? Jeans over Shorts?

Any style steals you can share with me? 


Dani xo

10 comments:

  1. that tote in your middle one omg. I need it! Love all the outfits, so casual and comfy for the weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im in love with the bag too! I love big bags, i seriously cannot wear a little bag. Unless its a Chanel.. But lets face it i aim to own one, but i dont see myself ever saving enough money haha

      Delete
    2. No big bags all the way - I'm with you can't use little bags unless I'm going clubbing. I have too much stuff to carry with me!

      Delete
  2. I love all of these looks! thanks for the autumn inspiration, I can't wait to start layering clothes and become an eskimo :p

    Danica xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too! Just thinking about all the layers and beanies and leather jackets!!! <3

      Delete
  3. Love love love the first option - those espadrilles !

    xo
    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! They look like Chanel minus the CC :( but for the price and quality i loveeee topshop shoes!

      Delete
    2. I know, they're amazing! I want to be paid! I need a Topshop splurge.

      Delete
  4. Your blog is great I really like it! I follow you and you can follow me if you want http://irisshades.blogspot.com/
    ❤ XOXO❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ofcourse i can! Let me have a look at yours now xxx

      Delete