Saturday, March 22, 2014

THE BEAUTY SCENARIO TAG!

I get so happy when I'm tagged in blogger tags! I think its the best way to let everyone in  a little more personally! Thank you to my blogging bestie - Bekaa (here)

Scenario 1 - You have to get rid of all of your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drug store foundation, which ones do you keep? 

Shit thats a tough one! Drugstore would be Dr Lewinns Anti Ageing (lol i know anti ageing sounds funny but its the best coverage and about $29 AUD from Priceline. My high end would have to be my Bobbi Brown Cream Finish foundation its thick and creamy so you only need a tiny amount for full coverage!

Scenario 2 - You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

No no no no no way, i would ignore it. Im too polite! A friend or family member of course, not a stranger, especially during an interview! I would be more embarrassed to say it than she would be to have it on her teeth!

Scenario 3 - Your not feeling yourself and need a pick me up, which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

Oh that would have to be YSL Rouge in Red because i think a red lip is the best pick me up. Nothing is sexier than a red lip with minimal blush or eyeshadow!

Scenario 4 - You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and make-up differently? 

As a teenager it wasn't my hair it was my make up, i had thick ass winged eyeliner which now i will never do again unless I'm using a mac pot and the smallest brush with the smallest line because when i look back on photos i look like an idiot! Also less blush, i was overdoing the bronzed cheeks. I looked like an opa lumpa with two black eyes!

Scenario 5 - You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott haircut but they hear you wrong and give you a Pixie cut, Do you a) You smile and say thank you, leave and then call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward OR c) Complain to the manager and ask for a refund? 

I would ask for a refund, and then leave and cry! Cry for about a week probably. I once did the Victoria Beckham bob, and i did you not four years my hair is only just past my shoulders. NO haircuts for me. Thinking of a Pixie cut gives me anxiety!!

Scenario 6 - Your friend surprise you with a 4 day city break and you have one hour to pack, which do it all palette do you pack in your make up bag? 

Thats super easy the Napoleon Perdis colour palette in the shades of brown, its got 6 shades the lightest brown to the darkest! I think brown eyeshadow with a red or nude lip look the best!

Scenario 7 - Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe but your beauty stash has been raided...what is the product you really hope is safe?

Oh my gosh the thought of that makes my tummy turn, it would have to be my Benefit Potent eye cream because it does wonders for my eye bags, oh and my Napoleon Auto Piolat primer. I would be lost without my primer!  

Scenario 8 - Your friend borrows your make up and returns it in an awful condition do you a) just pretend you haven't noticed b) ask them to re purchase it or c) do the same to one of their's.

I would just laugh and say "Thanks B#tch" Whats mine is yours, whats yours is mine. Im that kind of friend. If its in bad condition i would just laugh honestly I'm not touchy with that stuff. I only care about if its given back! 

Thanks again to my boo beka! This was such a fun tag! Now i tag two of my favourite Aussie Bloggers Danielle (here) and Rebecca (here). They both have beyond amazing blogs! Check them out! xx



8 comments:

  1. Aw what a great tag! Awesome post! :) xx

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun, you should do this tag! I would love to read yours!

      Delete
  2. Thanks lady! Will get post my answers shortly!
    Lol - Oompa Loompa with two black eyes - soooo funny. Ah, wish we could go back in time !

    xo
    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo can't wait to read them! Hahaha I did I did orange with panda eyes

      Delete
  3. what a fun tag! I haven't tried Benefit's eye cream and I have dark circles under my eye and I am looking for one which can help. Thanks for recommending.

    New follower from the blog hop :) Check out my international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, you should do this tag, i would love to see your answers too!
      Oh deff try it, it works miricales a little dab on each eye 20minutes before applying my makeup works wonders! Really lifts the dark circles. Will return the follow & check you out xxxx

      Delete